INFORMATION ACCORDING TO Reg. EU 679/2016
We wish to inform you that, pursuant to Reg. EU GDPR 679/2016, containing the legislation for the protection of privacy, your personal, sensitive (that is, suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations of a religious, philosophical, political or union nature, state of health and sexual life) and judicial data that we hold, and possibly acquired from third parties, is the subject, by us, of computer processing, through a public electronic communication network, or manuals, as defined by the relative articles of the Reg. EU GDPR 679/2016, for the purpose of:
– Exchange of opinions, information, suggestions
– Selection of personnel for the firm
– Online consulting activities
It should be noted that the processing of data for the purposes indicated is mandatory and in addition to being essential for performing of the services requested.
The data controller is NEXUMStp S.p.A., with offices in Rome, Via Nairobi 40 – 00144.
We confirm that the rights specified in the Reg. EU GDPR 679/2016 are as follows:
1. the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. the interested party has the right to obtain an indication a) of the origin of the personal data b) of the purposes of the processing c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments d) of the identification details of the holder , of the data processors and of the designated representative e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who might learn of it.
3. the interested party has the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, when of relevance to them, integration of the data b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including that which needs to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letter a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those persons to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of collection b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purposes of sending out of advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
In particular, the data controller (NEXUMStp S.p.A., with registered office in Rome, Via Nairobi 40 – 00144) may be requested to access, modify, not use or delete your data – with the express warning however that any refusal to provide data will prevent performing of the service – according to the provisions of Reg. EU GDPR 679/2016, by writing to: NEXUMStp S.p.A., with registered office in Rome, Via Nairobi 40 – 00144.